As a U.S. citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident, you can bring your immediate family members to live in the U.S. as permanent residents if they fit into an immigrant Visa category. Please click here to see if your relative qualifies for an immigrant Visa.

If they do not meet the requirements to apply for a Green card , you can still sponsor them to come to the U.S. as a:

  • Temporary visitor (B1/B2 Visa): Getting a U.S. tourist visa is extremely difficult. However, it can be a lot easier once your relative (or friend) meet all requirements and come to the Visa interview well-prepared. We can help them with the whole Visa application process, obtain sufficient documents and prepare them for the interview in order to make sure they will have a high chance of getting approved.
  • Temporary worker (The most common H1-B Visa): If you own a qualified business, we can help you bring your relative or friend over to the States to work for you. Please click here to learn more.
  • International or Exchange Students (F-1 or J1 Visa): we can help your loved one to come over to the U.S. and obtain a world-class education. Our U.S. Study Program is custom designed to meet each student’s need which helps them ace the F-1 visa interview, as well as prepares them for a new chapter in their lives.